HEADLINES:

Father of Lajan Victim Rejects Rumors About Son’s Identity

PM:03:21:30/11/2025

108 View

+ -

The father of the young man who lost his life in Lajan said his son was Kurdish, not Turkish, and had been doing his daily work as a truck driver.

He said that on Sunday, November 30, 2025, his son unexpectedly encountered the demonstration in Lajan, where he was stopped and not allowed to leave.

The father denied rumors that his son was Turkish or that he was a Barzanji from Kirkuk, calling the claims untrue. He added that he has a video showing someone ordering a security guard to strike his son.

The young man, who was shot during the incident involving KDP forces in Lajan village, was a 25-year-old truck driver from Kirkuk and the father of a two-month-old child.